The P&C Association is a voluntary organisation that encourages parent participation and involvement in the school. The primary function of the P&C is to raise funds for the school, supporting the school with beneficial community initiatives and subsidising events that benefit the students. The P&C is a forum for developing links between parents and teachers, an information forum for understanding what is happening during the year, and a forum from which we generate our warm, friendly and supportive school community.
The P&C also manages a Facebook page where you can find out what events are coming up and if there are spots where we need volunteers. We encourage you to join the page www.facebook.com/bcpspnc and join the P&C!
What to do next….
- Look out for P&C news in the school newsletter on Connect and come along to a P&C meeting. Join up as a member (bring $1) and we will introduce you to some great new friends!
- If you have an idea or a suggestion, or can volunteer to do school banking, simply drop a note in the P&C box in the School Office.
- If you can help in the Canteen, visit the Buzz Bar Canteen Manager and introduce yourself.
- When we ask for donations, need help selling raffle tickets or need other support, reach out and help! Your support would be greatly appreciated.
- If you have questions, please contact us; email BannisterCreek.PnC@gmail.com or Facebook www.facebook.com/bcpspnc or leave a message in the P&C box in the School Office.
If we all do a little as a P&C, we achieve a lot!