The Bannister Creek Primary School Board consists of 13 members – our School Principal, 4 Parent Representatives, 4 School Representatives and 4 Community Representatives.
The Board meets regularly twice per term on a Monday afternoon.
The role of the School Board is to take part in:
- Establishing and reviewing the school’s objectives, priorities and policy direction and approving funding to meet those needs
- Evaluating the school’s performance
- Promoting the school in the community
- Formulating codes of conduct for students
- Approving the dress code for students
- Selection of the Principal